We are organising a seasonal social to celebrate our successes in the last year and look forward to the challenges of 2018.
We would love it if you could join us for some good food and company on Wednesday 10th January 2018, 7:30 for 8 pm, for our (late) Christmas dinner. Partners and other family will be warmly welcomed also (it’s a fun evening not a heavy political one!).
We will be eating at the Heath Sports Cafe on Baldock Road and the cost of the meal will be £20.95 for two courses or £24.95 for all three. The menu is below.
- Classic Prawn Cocktail
- Vegetable and Herb Terrine
- Chicken and Herb Mousse
- Traditional Roast Turkey (served with mini sausage, cranberry stuffing and roast juice gravy)
- Smoked Haddock and Watercress Tart
- Mushroom Bauble (Savoury choux pastry stuffed with a medley of mushrooms in a creamy sauce)
All mains will have honey roast parsnip and roast potatoes on the plate, with vegetable dishes served to the table of Brussels sprouts with crispy bacon and chestnuts, braised red cabbage and glazed carrots.
- Lime Semifreddo Cheesecake
- Belgian Chocolate Mousse
- British Cheeses and Biscuits
Tea and Coffee (served with a chocolate mint)
Please contact us by the 5th of January if you would like to come, and include your menu choices in your message. But hurry, tickets are going fast…